1. Definition of a Pitch: Less than a full swing distance and greater than chipping distances
2. The Swing Motion: Similar to a full swing, however we shorten the length on the back-swing
3. Systematic Approach: Clockwork = full swing is at 11 o’clock and pitching is at 9 and 7 o’clock
4. Equipment: SW, PW with 7 and 9 o’clock creates 4 new “less than fulls-wing distances”
5. Map it Out: Example – SW full = 70 yd., SW @ 9 o’clock = 50 yd., SW @ 7 o’clock = 30 yd.
I encourage you to come out and take this lesson with J2G, as you will be provided with a practical takeaway! Upon completion of the coaching session you will have developed a personalized Pitch Chart that can be laminated and added to your golf equipment for quick reference on the golf course.