INSTRUCTION & COACHING PROGRAMS
$40 (45 minutes)
$150 ( 5 x 45 minutes)
$60 (45 minutes)
$250 ( 5 x 45 minutes)
SEMI-PRIVATE (2 or more players)
$40 per person (1 hour Session)
$150 per person (5 hours with Coach Jackson)
ON-COURSE INSTRUCTION (3, 6, 9 Holes / 1 – 3 hours)
Playing lesson rates are the same as the regular private and semi-private rates. Jody will be in contact with the Pro Shop to book an appropriate time, in respect of the daily tee sheet and pace of play.
- Players that are interested in or currently on the competitive pathway for golf.
- Players that are looking beyond “swing technique” to learning how to “play the game”.
WHY & WHAT?
Jody’s Complete Game Coaching Programs incorporate best practices and industry standardized tools:
- Long Term Player Development Guide for Golf in Canada
- Vision54 – Coach54: The technical side of the game is just one of six essential elements to peak performance
- Titleist Performance Institute – is the leading source for golf fitness, inclusive of mobility/stability body screening.
- ShotbyShot – golf improvement technology that analyzes performance statistics to determine areas in need of improvement
WHOLE PLAYER PIE CHART:
VISION54’s REALITY OF GOLF FORMULA:
Physical + Technical + Mental + Emotional + Social + Spirit of the Game = 54TM
HOW TO BUILD A COMPLETE GAME IMPROVEMENT PLAN?
Step #1: Complete Game Assessment
- Learning Style and Hemispheric Inventory
- Technical Assessment
- Equipment Evaluation
- TPI Body Screen
- Game Evaluation
- Goal Setting
Cost: $150 (2 sessions, 3 hours)
Step #2: Player-Coach Consultation
- Assessment Results Overview
- Goal Setting Review
- Periodization Plan
Cost: $ 35 – 50 (1 session, 1 – 1.5 hours)
Step #3: Choose Al La Carte Items and Build Complete Game Improvement Program
|One-on-One Coaching/Instruction||see rates above, as per stage/age|
|Player-Coach Consultations (meetings)||$35/hour|
|Coach Observation at Competition||$35/hour plus travel expenses|
|Club Fitting Session||$35/hour|
|TPI Golf Fitness Session||TBA|
Private “Yoga for Golf ” Session